TAG 03 ... anticipation.
For Sartah and Aida,
Top 10 things under RM 10 that make me happy. (in no specific order)
10. Pirated goods (DVDs for the most part)
9. TV show downloads online (ie Lost, Skins, Gossip Girl, Suite Life on Deck, etc.)
8. Public buses
7. Newspapers
6. McDonalds vanilla cone
5. Wireless hot spots
4. Movie tickets
3. Life in secondary school (which is pretty much free)
2. Roti canai
1. Silence
-------------------------------=======-----------------------------
Recap (for the lesser informed people...)
- Drama practice has been fun. I'm really relishing the time spent with people I wont have the pleasure of socializing with come the closing stages of this year.
- I have a ton of schoolwork that requires completion within the next couple of days. Drama practice has had its cons as well. It's minimized my time with school books and such.
- I miss Chittesh Shukla, whom for one reason or another has not been in touch with me and vice-versa. What's been going on?! I'm going to call you tomorrow and you better pick up.
- With the annual drama competition for secondary schools coming up, my friends and I have been given the task of coming up with a script for a 15 minute skit. A single moral value is required. (Any one BUT patriotism, which I am sick and tired off.) Any ideas? We need all the help we can get.
- Birthday month approaching. For my own good, I've told myself that I'll celebrate my birthday just once this year. I've got a friend called Paalan who is having a small get-together of his own. If permitted, I would very much like to celebrate mine and his together for the members of our social circles are very much similar to one another's. Rsvp, Paalan.
- Speaking of the 15th, I'd very much like it if you turned up at Dewan Sri Pinang on Friday the 13th of February for a collection of different performances. For 20 ringgit, you get to see Paalan in his breakout role as Romeo and me as a mime. The two of that combined is already worth more than 20 ringgit in my humble and oh so bias opinion, so its a pretty good deal yeah?
- Speaking of the 13th, Valentine's Dayand Kumar's birthday are on the 14th of February. Completely ignoring the latter subject of the previous sentence (for reasons I have no intentions on revealing), Valentine's Day is about 2 weeks away now and I've got myself a Valentine. Have you? In all seriousness, I've realised only recently that Valentine's Day shouldn't just solely be for lovers and soul mates to celebrate. Valentine's Day is one of the only occasions on which you have an excuse to meet up with a friend or friends, depending on how you role (especially when you have strict parents). I'm making the 14th of next month an excuse to meet up with a friend whom I love verryy much and whom I've not seen in around seven months. I am looking forward to V day this year. I think its going to be one of those days that I'm probably going to remember for the rest of the year. Not because I'm going on a date on Valentine's Day, but because I'm going to utilize a relatively small-scale occasion completely by having a blast with an amazing friend.
- With all that said, it looks like I'm going to have a pretty hectic (for entirely good reasons) February. This will stop. I've sort of set a point at which there will be a closure to all my social necessities (from a going-out sense). April. I've thought long and hard and April seems like a good month to stop everything. The planned hiatus to all social activities (except for a select few) will be one that will be hard to bare with (especially for someone like me). The thing is... I've done it before... a few years back. And to the people that knew me well back then, you know that when I say "I will disappear", I really REALLY mean it.
"But that is the future I speak off. Dwelling upon the future shall bring forth the death of me. And for that reason, and that reason alone... I concede defeat to my innocent philosophy, and shall remain in the present where forthcoming things are yet uncertain. "
ftw.
Top 10 things under RM 10 that make me happy. (in no specific order)
10. Pirated goods (DVDs for the most part)
9. TV show downloads online (ie Lost, Skins, Gossip Girl, Suite Life on Deck, etc.)
8. Public buses
7. Newspapers
6. McDonalds vanilla cone
5. Wireless hot spots
4. Movie tickets
3. Life in secondary school (which is pretty much free)
2. Roti canai
1. Silence
-------------------------------=======-----------------------------
Recap (for the lesser informed people...)
- Drama practice has been fun. I'm really relishing the time spent with people I wont have the pleasure of socializing with come the closing stages of this year.
- I have a ton of schoolwork that requires completion within the next couple of days. Drama practice has had its cons as well. It's minimized my time with school books and such.
- I miss Chittesh Shukla, whom for one reason or another has not been in touch with me and vice-versa. What's been going on?! I'm going to call you tomorrow and you better pick up.
- With the annual drama competition for secondary schools coming up, my friends and I have been given the task of coming up with a script for a 15 minute skit. A single moral value is required. (Any one BUT patriotism, which I am sick and tired off.) Any ideas? We need all the help we can get.
- Birthday month approaching. For my own good, I've told myself that I'll celebrate my birthday just once this year. I've got a friend called Paalan who is having a small get-together of his own. If permitted, I would very much like to celebrate mine and his together for the members of our social circles are very much similar to one another's. Rsvp, Paalan.
- Speaking of the 15th, I'd very much like it if you turned up at Dewan Sri Pinang on Friday the 13th of February for a collection of different performances. For 20 ringgit, you get to see Paalan in his breakout role as Romeo and me as a mime. The two of that combined is already worth more than 20 ringgit in my humble and oh so bias opinion, so its a pretty good deal yeah?
- Speaking of the 13th, Valentine's Day
- With all that said, it looks like I'm going to have a pretty hectic (for entirely good reasons) February. This will stop. I've sort of set a point at which there will be a closure to all my social necessities (from a going-out sense). April. I've thought long and hard and April seems like a good month to stop everything. The planned hiatus to all social activities (except for a select few) will be one that will be hard to bare with (especially for someone like me). The thing is... I've done it before... a few years back. And to the people that knew me well back then, you know that when I say "I will disappear", I really REALLY mean it.
"But that is the future I speak off. Dwelling upon the future shall bring forth the death of me. And for that reason, and that reason alone... I concede defeat to my innocent philosophy, and shall remain in the present where forthcoming things are yet uncertain. "
ftw.
Labels: Precedence of the Hiatus, random happenings, TAG
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response