problemo mucho gusto the sequel LOL
Why I'm having a happy new year?
Because I'm not talking to my closest friend in the whole world.
Because my dearest friend's rabbit passed away today and isn't very happy.
'*pokes* you're my new best friend'. Enough said.
Because a friend is 607.98 kilometers away from Penang.
Because a friend leaves Penang tomorrow.
Because a majority of my childhood friends are leaving Penang within the next two months.
Because a friend didnt talk to me before 2009, as planned.
Because a friend wants to set things straight, for the umpteenth time. Geez.
Because a friend avoided my new year message. I thought things were supposed to be settled.
Woooooh.
Because I'm not talking to my closest friend in the whole world.
Because my dearest friend's rabbit passed away today and isn't very happy.
'*pokes* you're my new best friend'. Enough said.
Because a friend is 607.98 kilometers away from Penang.
Because a friend leaves Penang tomorrow.
Because a majority of my childhood friends are leaving Penang within the next two months.
Because a friend didnt talk to me before 2009, as planned.
Because a friend wants to set things straight, for the umpteenth time. Geez.
Because a friend avoided my new year message. I thought things were supposed to be settled.
Woooooh.
Labels: one liners
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response