December 20-22
The List
1. Get a new do done for my hair. This long curly/wavy hair of mine is unmanageable.
2. Hang out with Wen Jun and Sartah MORE than once.
3. Pass Aida the entire Skins series somehow.
3. Get Chulan to come over to my place to watch The Emperor's Club, Armageddon and Into The Wild. ( in no specific order ) Hopefully Chittesh and Narinder join this movie watching as well.
4. Meet up with Divya
5. Meet up with Dhivia, Varun and Keshen (not necessarily but most probably together)
6. Become a table tennis pro (this is kind of extreme) (I just meant get better at the game) FAIL
7. Paintball.
8. Camp.
9. Reach Level 50 in the Kingdom of Loathing.
10. Spend a ridiculous amount of time at Mahisha's place FAIL
11. Complete my undang test. (decided against it)
12. Get a part-time job somewhere in Queensbay Mall. (decided against it)
13. If in KL, meet up with my wife, Ashereen and our seven kids. FAIL
14. Try, just TRY to attend the Combined Training Camp. FAIL
15. Hang with the gang. (Chittesh,Paalan, Narinder Jerome)
16. I NEED TO HANG WITH HANEESHA WHOM WHICH I HAVE NOT CHILLED WITH FOR A LONG TIME :D
-------===-------
Three days to Christmas.
I'm getting my new phone today. I finally chose the HTC Touch Viva. It's going to cost me RM200. I can't help but feel sad for my old phone, the Nokia 6610. I was forced to use it about a year and a half ago after my Sony Ericsson w710i was stolen from my schoolbag. I've no idea how I've been so patient with this phone but all in all, it's been great. I've dropped it countless times (I'm sure most of you have barewitnessed this phenomenon) but it's still survived. One of the best parts about this phone was nobody could give a damn about stealing it. I would sometimes leave it in my schoolbag and I wouldn't have to worry about it at all because well... the phone was that pathetic (in a good way).
Whatever it is... I'll miss my 6610. It's been in the family for almost 6 years now.
I'll still use it I guess... when I go to school because there's no way in hell I'm taking my HTC to school. Nonetheless, it'll always be second choice now :(
Sad sad.
xoxo.
2. Hang out with Wen Jun and Sa
3. Pass Aida the entire Skins series somehow.
3. Get Chulan to come over to my place to watch The Emperor's Club, Armageddon and Into The Wild. ( in no specific order ) Hopefully Chittesh and Narinder join this movie watching as well.
15. Hang with the gang. (
16. I NEED TO HANG WITH HANEESHA WHOM WHICH I HAVE NOT CHILLED WITH FOR A LONG TIME :D
-------===-------
Three days to Christmas.
I'm getting my new phone today. I finally chose the HTC Touch Viva. It's going to cost me RM200. I can't help but feel sad for my old phone, the Nokia 6610. I was forced to use it about a year and a half ago after my Sony Ericsson w710i was stolen from my schoolbag. I've no idea how I've been so patient with this phone but all in all, it's been great. I've dropped it countless times (I'm sure most of you have barewitnessed this phenomenon) but it's still survived. One of the best parts about this phone was nobody could give a damn about stealing it. I would sometimes leave it in my schoolbag and I wouldn't have to worry about it at all because well... the phone was that pathetic (in a good way).
Whatever it is... I'll miss my 6610. It's been in the family for almost 6 years now.
I'll still use it I guess... when I go to school because there's no way in hell I'm taking my HTC to school. Nonetheless, it'll always be second choice now :(
Sad sad.
xoxo.
Labels: End of 2008
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response