So.. 2009 huh?
So... 2009 huh?
2008's been amazing.
Let's have a run-through of how things have been.
Note: I actually took the trouble of going through every picture I had in my computer from this year and took the best and most memorable ones.
----====----
I celebrated more birthdays than I usually do annually and I actually enjoyed a majority of them. (Not all are pictured. Same case for the rest of this post.)
Swarna's.
Maish's and mine.
Niresh's.
Dharsh's.
Chittesh's (notice the absence of Chittesh from the above picture)
Wayne's.
----====----
High School this year has been one of, if not the best schooling years of my life thus far. I picked out a bunch of pictures schoolmates that read my blog will be able to relate to.
The M.A.D.
(Most of) The folks that made 4 Dinamik 2008 an unforgettable endeavour.
The Editorial Board. (see that guy positioned 3rd from the right? He's our Editor now.)
We had our fair share of fun away from school grounds.
Such a lovely picture. Debating in KL.

Make no mistake, we had our fair share (biggest understatement of the year) of fun in school too.
----====----
I must admit that "Scouting Life" this year was fun, primarily in the early part of the year... what with two awesome camps in a span of 3 months.
There was Pantai Kerachut...
and ATC.
----====----
One of my childhood friends got married late this year. First one of the ten.
----====----
Though very hard, I managed to sneak in a few outings/meetings with some old friends.
Haneesha
Mahisha + Gang
Tanya and Akshay
Laureen and Siew Chai
Wen Jun
----====----
I've gained some very cool friends this year as well.
Shukla
Chulan
Divya
Trish and Roobini
Michael Tan (lol)
----====----
When it comes to real fun... "legitimate, pure, out-of-the-house, with-friends, no-parents" fun, I must say that I've had quite a bit of it, excluding parties.
We hung out at the Queensbay round-a-bout. :)
We hiked (sort of) to Teluk Kampi
and we enjoyed the World Music Festival.
(No there weren't just three occasions. Lots of pictures, so little time.)
----====----
So that brings me to where I am right now. Sitting on my chair at 2.57 am completing this post. (Mind you, I need to get up in three hours for a hike at Bukit Gambir)
Recapping the year has been fun. I want this year to end, simply because it has been one hell of a year and I don't want anything to ruin that now, especially on the last day. So good riddance 2008.
As for celebrating the arrival of the forthcoming year... I don't really see what the big hoo-haa is about. Wanna know what I'm doing? I'll just be at home with family friends. Might probably listen to the radio or something of that stature for a proper countdown.
----====----
Cassie from Skins once said, "I would like to leave home, grow a beard and join the circus". Personally, that idea doesn't seem too bad right now. But then again, it is 3.07 am, I am very sleepy, and I am not thinking straight... in fact I'm not thinking at all.
Night. xoxo.
Note: I actually took the trouble of going through every picture I had in my computer from this year and took the best and most memorable ones.
----====----
I celebrated more birthdays than I usually do annually and I actually enjoyed a majority of them. (Not all are pictured. Same case for the rest of this post.)
Swarna's.
Maish's and mine.
Dharsh's.
Chittesh's (notice the absence of Chittesh from the above picture)----====----
High School this year has been one of, if not the best schooling years of my life thus far. I picked out a bunch of pictures schoolmates that read my blog will be able to relate to.
----====----
I must admit that "Scouting Life" this year was fun, primarily in the early part of the year... what with two awesome camps in a span of 3 months.
----====----
----====----
Though very hard, I managed to sneak in a few outings/meetings with some old friends.
Mahisha + Gang
Tanya and Akshay
Wen Jun----====----
I've gained some very cool friends this year as well.
Divya
Trish and Roobini
Michael Tan (lol)----====----
When it comes to real fun... "legitimate, pure, out-of-the-house, with-friends, no-parents" fun, I must say that I've had quite a bit of it, excluding parties.
We hung out at the Queensbay round-a-bout. :)(No there weren't just three occasions. Lots of pictures, so little time.)
----====----
So that brings me to where I am right now. Sitting on my chair at 2.57 am completing this post. (Mind you, I need to get up in three hours for a hike at Bukit Gambir)
Recapping the year has been fun. I want this year to end, simply because it has been one hell of a year and I don't want anything to ruin that now, especially on the last day. So good riddance 2008.
As for celebrating the arrival of the forthcoming year... I don't really see what the big hoo-haa is about. Wanna know what I'm doing? I'll just be at home with family friends. Might probably listen to the radio or something of that stature for a proper countdown.
----====----
Cassie from Skins once said, "I would like to leave home, grow a beard and join the circus". Personally, that idea doesn't seem too bad right now. But then again, it is 3.07 am, I am very sleepy, and I am not thinking straight... in fact I'm not thinking at all.
Labels: End of 2008
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response