December 23-24
#100
I love my new phone. I'm typing this with this uber small QWERTY on-screen keyboard thing. Anyways, now I'm back to typing on my computer. I made it passed TWO sentences okay.
So it's the 24th. Have you guys done your Christmas shopping? I sure haven't. I'm supposed to get my mum something today. I haven't the slightest clue what she wants. I don't believe in getting presents for someone without letting them know what it is. Wouldn't things be much simpler if a person told you what he/she wanted and then you just got it for them?
Anyways, looks like I'm going to get to meet Chulan after all. So here are the details (for Chulan, Singh and Chittesh?) Confirmed ones.
My place. 49 Tingkat Pantai Jerjak.(stalkers proceed)
This Friday (26th)
We'll start at like 2 or 3. Come by 2. We'll chill for a while.
You can go back whenever you want.
We're watching Into The Wild and The Emperor's Club.
Yeah that's about it.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Meeting up with childhood friends (for the second time in three days fyi). Since I was really bored, I looked for a photo of us from as long ago as I could. 2005 was as far as I could go in a hurried state. (Since you know.. I've got better things to do with my life.)
2005 - UPR
2008 - Mario's.
Niresh(black collared T-Shirt person) looks EXACTLY the same in both pictures... even what he's wearing looks the same :O
juju.
So it's the 24th. Have you guys done your Christmas shopping? I sure haven't. I'm supposed to get my mum something today. I haven't the slightest clue what she wants. I don't believe in getting presents for someone without letting them know what it is. Wouldn't things be much simpler if a person told you what he/she wanted and then you just got it for them?
Anyways, looks like I'm going to get to meet Chulan after all. So here are the details (for Chulan, Singh and Chittesh?) Confirmed ones.
My place. 49 Tingkat Pantai Jerjak.
This Friday (26th)
We'll start at like 2 or 3. Come by 2. We'll chill for a while.
You can go back whenever you want.
We're watching Into The Wild and The Emperor's Club.
Yeah that's about it.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Meeting up with childhood friends (for the second time in three days fyi). Since I was really bored, I looked for a photo of us from as long ago as I could. 2005 was as far as I could go in a hurried state. (Since you know.. I've got better things to do with my life.)
2005 - UPRNiresh(black collared T-Shirt person) looks EXACTLY the same in both pictures... even what he's wearing looks the same :O
juju.
Labels: End of 2008
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response