Update ftw
111
So this is interesting. It's been an entire weekend.
What's changed?
Nothing much I guess.
My maid is back from the Phillipines :D
I'm going to be a mime.
I'm not throwing tantrums at differentiation questions anymore becauseHOLYOMGBATMAN! ... I know how to solve them?
The Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack is stuck in my head (or have I mentioned this already?)
Obama'll be president in two days
Lost returns in three days
Skins returns in four days
Paalan can sing! :D
Speaking of Obama, you NEED to watch this. Props to Luvenia for telling me about this.
and about Paalan being able to sing...
So this is interesting. It's been an entire weekend.
What's changed?
Nothing much I guess.
My maid is back from the Phillipines :D
I'm going to be a mime.
I'm not throwing tantrums at differentiation questions anymore because
The Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack is stuck in my head (or have I mentioned this already?)
Obama'll be president in two days
Lost returns in three days
Skins returns in four days
Paalan can sing! :D
Speaking of Obama, you NEED to watch this. Props to Luvenia for telling me about this.
and about Paalan being able to sing...
I was surprised as you were. Way to go Lil' J.
xoxo.
Labels: one liners
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response