Memories Pass By
I sit in front of my computer in this algid condition and think to myself...ponder. A majority of my childhood passed by without any real acknowledgment. So for once, I've decided to share this past of mine with you people. The next few posts SHOULD be recollections of memories supposedly long gone. I'll be dishing up old pictures if necessary though my mum won't be very happy. ANYWAYS, yeah. I've figured that uploading pictures and videos (if any) and talking about them wouldn't only bring back warm memories, but also immortalize these events once and for all. ( Unless Blogger decides to be a bitch and shut down all its servers ) And frankly, warm memories and such will prove very useful in the coming days which will undoubtedly be filled with loads of frustration due to the fact that I will be confined to such a circumscript environment.
Funny really, how a zenith can turn into a nadir in such a short time. As soon as this blog post ends, I'm going off to bed and that'll be that. School will begin. Studies have to be my priority. Study study study. These reminiscences will be my only source of comfort for the next month. I honestly will try my best to update with a recollection each day, every day.
That's about it then. On a lighter note, my wake-up-before-11-am plan has worked all week! Seeing that I sleep at 3am every day, I think I'm in need of a bit of credit here ;)
Also, I'm thinking of going not too far back for my first post. Vienna, Austria, anyone? :)
" He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts. "
Funny really, how a zenith can turn into a nadir in such a short time. As soon as this blog post ends, I'm going off to bed and that'll be that. School will begin. Studies have to be my priority. Study study study. These reminiscences will be my only source of comfort for the next month. I honestly will try my best to update with a recollection each day, every day.
That's about it then. On a lighter note, my wake-up-before-11-am plan has worked all week! Seeing that I sleep at 3am every day, I think I'm in need of a bit of credit here ;)
Also, I'm thinking of going not too far back for my first post. Vienna, Austria, anyone? :)
" He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts. "
Labels: reminiscences
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response