Quantum of Solace
LATEST JAMES BOND TRAILER. WATCH. (came out 2 days ago)
So like... WTF is Quantum of Solace?
So like... WTF is Quantum of Solace?
Yahoo! Answers states that 'Quantum of Solace' means 'a small degree of comfort that can exist between two people emotionally in a relationship.'
This dude called Ian Fleming wrote a book with the same title and defined it as " a precise figure defining the comfort, humanity and fellow feeling required between two people for love to survive. " So if the quantum of solace is nil, love is dead.
So basically, the title is going to relate to how 007 lost that character Eva Green played in the previous movie (which pissed me off btw).
6th November 2008. Mark your calendars.
Also, this isn't that MEGA UPDATE I was talking about in the below post. I've got an idea of what it's going to be like and I can't do that yet because SOME PEOPLE need to give me STUFF. Without this STUFF, I can't do anything. Be patient please.
Churio.
Labels: miscellanous
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response