What has happened?
In recent times, I have been sleeping a LOT during the day. I've told a few people about this. For the most part, I'm free during the week with exceptions on Monday and Tuesday. So on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, I have ample loads of free time. However, I find myself having the urge to lie down on my bed for a nap more often than not. The next thing I know, it's 8 PM and my maid is calling me down for dinner. THIS HAPPENS TOO OFTEN PEOPLE. I'm missing out on SO much. I don't know what has been happening with you guys. I don't have the time to SMS the people that matter. My routine has been completely fucked up by this nocturnal-like lifestyle I currently lead.
I need to change it. I don't see myself doing in within the next week for there aren't any pressing matters that need to be taken care of at the moment. Finals are coming in just over a months time and I think I'm going set an ending date to this lifestyle of mine. Will I be successful? Things aren't looking quite bright at the moment but only time will tell.
On the bright side, this ridiculous amount of sleep I've had in the past week has led to some rather interesting dreams that I wouldn't dare share here :P
One question that keeps popping up though is,
What's happened to us?Labels: deep thought
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response