Spectrum of colors.
No. This is not the mega-est update of all mega updates.
I watched a movie my brother downloaded on Friday called Halloween. ( Yes, that's that movie that is showing in cinemas right now but DO NOT waste your cash for far too much will be censored, id est: (remember this?) partial nudity and vulgarity. ) The movie is one of the better slasher movies of recent times, though it doesn't match up to the standards of the likes of I Know What You Did Last Summer and I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (honestly, what can?)
Thanks for the awesome party Chittesh. Happy belated birthday again. I'm sorry to say dear readers that I won't be uploading the pictures taken at the "party" for there are WAY TOO MANY. If you have me on Facebook, then you can look at them all there.
I got this awesome T-shirt yesterday.
Generic I know. But it's still too awesome not to have. (for me at least)Lastly, how many people have told you that their favourite color is BLACK?
As Dr. Loomis from Halloween says, and I quote,
"Black isn't a color. It's the absence of color. In the spectrum of colors, you go from BLACK which is no color, all the way through to white which is every color. So technically, black isn't a color."
Interesting ding hmm?
xoxo.
Labels: deep thought
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response