I went bowling for the first time in a bazillion years on Friday. There was a suspicious absence of Shukla that day. Anyways, here's the breakdown of how to bowl put together by pictures taken with Paalan's camera.
You have to dress for the occasion
Select the right ball for yourself.
Keep track of the score.
This should be your bowling stance.
This SHOULDN'T be your bowling stance.
This should most certainly not be your bowling stance
Look at me with a straight face and tell me you don't want to watch Paalan bowl.
In other news, due to unforseen circumstances Paalan, my MEGA-EST UPDATES OF ALL UPDATES was split up in to various posts. Seeing that I've decided to move on to reminiscences, I thought I'd just upload (AT LAST) the one thing I wanted all of you to watch in the first place.
Sure, you've seen me do it. How about them? :P
xoxo.
PS: Thanks Paalan for finally being patient enough to give me the stuff :D
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response