Relapse
Change is inevitable. It's all part of life. Be it change in emotions, change in physical state, change in friends, change in lifestyle basically. It's just when people tell you this, you never really believe that such drastic changes can happen in just a span of... I don't know a day? A week?
For instance, this time last week, I was getting over my whole dengue phase. Also, I was getting used to walking normally again for my foot had pretty much made a full recovery. Today, I am a college student getting down and dirty with assignments and such. Today will be my third day and I've already got a bunch of things to catch up on but I'm happy about it! I feel less... useless. Like I've got a purpose now. Also, I get to see a whole bunch of people a whole lot more often which is one of the biggest plus points. On the other hand, I don't see other significant people as much as I'd like to anymore.
That's the whole point basically. Change. I saw it coming.
What I didn't see was how fast it'd hit me.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response