Converse
Things suddenly are beginning to look up, so to speak.
Firstly, congrats Luvenia and Dharsh :)
Today, the doctor said my foot was better.
That I could wear shoes again.
That I could drive again.
That I could most certainly go out on New Year's Eve ;) So rest assured there will be something planned for the 31st and yes, Dharshini Shankar will be part of that plan. :)
The wireless connection in my house that has been down ever since SPM ended for me was finally fixed after two weeks, no thanks to tmnet.
Christmas carols playing in my house. That felt good. First time this month.
I found out I've got TWO presents under the christmas tree :)
All this added up and squashed into 24 hours compared to the past week which has been full of hospital visits, limping, pain, agony, distraught and sorrow made this day one of my brightest days in weeks. The absolute converse if you like.
I'm sorry I've not hyped up Christmas as much as I did last year. (Remember the Christmassy blog theme, the music, and the Keshmas prank video?) neither did I until Dhivia reminded me. That's how sad it's been.
On a lighter note, Luvenia is back. Chittesh will be back soon too. So will DIVYA :DDDDD and New Years is going to be good. It will be.
Only two more posts this year after this one are:
1) My top 10 of 2009
2) 2009 final post.
Stay tuned. Happy Christmas! :)
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response