Strong and Faithful
For now, I'll just update you on what's changed and what hasn't.
What's Changed
- This blog is no longer http://segasuasdnatihs.blogspot.com/ , I've reverted to my original blog link.
- The layout has changed entirely. It's a lot simpler now. Simple is good.
- You can FINALLY see the title of my blog posts! This is a MAJOR change. For the past year, my previous blog layout did not allow people to see the titles of my blog posts, which had their own meanings on its own. If you're bored, please look through the old posts that can be found in the ARCHIVES, yes I have an archive now. Some people will be able to relate with some of the post titles.
- The music playing right now is called Batman Returns followed by Breathe. I was originally looking for an instrumental track and found this instead. If you find this annoying please let me know, I'll change it.
What Hasn't Changed
- The relevance of this blog.
-The quality of the content. (gasp!)
As any current and ex-Free would be able to tell, the title of this post reads 'Strong and Faithful' ie Fortis Atque Fidelis which is Penang Free School's motto. The least I can do to show... appreciation... to what it's done for me over the past 5 years.
xoxo.
ANDDDDDD I'd like you all to meet my wife.
♥
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response