The tops.
The Tops (in order)
top 5 favourite songs
End Game - Anthony Stewart Head
Spark - The Bird and the Bee
Sing For The Moment - Eminem
Evenstar - Enya
Twisted Transistor - Korn
top 5 favourite actors
Harrison Ford
Joe Jonas
PSYCHE
anyways umm
NOT Joe Jonas
Actually I don't like anyone else sorry.
top 5 favourite actresses
Natalie Portman
Kaya Scodelario
Ellen Page
Michelle Trachtenberg
Zooey Deschanel
top 5 quotes
"Why is that astronaut eating my cucumber?" - Pierre Escargot
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. " - Albert Einstein
"
The Famous Five VS The Black Mask
top 5 favourite movies
Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
Stephen King's IT
The Mummy Returns
The Man in the Iron Mask
The Dark Knight
-=-
Just in case you were wondering...
top 5 favourite songs
End Game - Anthony Stewart Head
Spark - The Bird and the Bee
Sing For The Moment - Eminem
Evenstar - Enya
Twisted Transistor - Korn
top 5 favourite actors
Harrison Ford
Joe Jonas
PSYCHE
anyways umm
NOT Joe Jonas
Actually I don't like anyone else sorry.
top 5 favourite actresses
Natalie Portman
Kaya Scodelario
Ellen Page
Michelle Trachtenberg
Zooey Deschanel
top 5 quotes
"Why is that astronaut eating my cucumber?" - Pierre Escargot
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. " - Albert Einstein
"
"Michael, rub oil on my legs while I spank you [silence]. Please someone else speak now." - Fez
"I will not introduce you to my little fluffy dog, Boo Boo." - Pierre Escargot
top 10 favourite TV shows
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Lost
Home Improvement
Kenan & Kel
So Weird (Season 1&2)
All That (Season 1-6)
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
Lizzie McGuire
Zoey 101
Glee
top 5 favourite cartoons
Batman: The Animated Series
Recess
Where On Earth is Carmen Sandiego?
Johnny Bravo
Double Dragon
top 5 favourite books
Stephen King's IT
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
The Dogs of War"I stopped believing in Santa Claus when my mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph." -Shirley Temple
"I will not introduce you to my little fluffy dog, Boo Boo." - Pierre Escargot
top 10 favourite TV shows
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Lost
Home Improvement
Kenan & Kel
So Weird (Season 1&2)
All That (Season 1-6)
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
Lizzie McGuire
Zoey 101
Glee
top 5 favourite cartoons
Batman: The Animated Series
Recess
Where On Earth is Carmen Sandiego?
Johnny Bravo
Double Dragon
top 5 favourite books
Stephen King's IT
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
The Famous Five VS The Black Mask
top 5 favourite movies
Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
Stephen King's IT
The Mummy Returns
The Man in the Iron Mask
The Dark Knight
-=-
Just in case you were wondering...
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response