Intermidden.
I need to fulfill something over the remaining days of this break. I have played Futsal, and injured myself in the process. I've watched 2 movies, and lost money in the process. I've not met any of my friends, except Dhivia and Mahisha and Deepak and Alex and Daniela and Priya and Swarna, and I'm not satisfied. Where the hell are you? @Narinder, Chittesh, Paalan, Dharshini, Luvenia, Divya, Aida, Wen Jun, SaTah.
WATCH GFORCE!
Heroes was Heroes.
Gossip Girl was exciting as always.
Glee tomorrow.
I really want to go to the Funfair next to Queensbay. Someone please ajak me?
I am in no mood to type any longer. I need to go talk to my girlfriend. She's been staring at me for ages. BB :)
WATCH GFORCE!
Heroes was Heroes.
Gossip Girl was exciting as always.
Glee tomorrow.
I really want to go to the Funfair next to Queensbay. Someone please ajak me?
I am in no mood to type any longer. I need to go talk to my girlfriend. She's been staring at me for ages. BB :)
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response