Return.
HELLO.
While I've been away, I've been studying for my SPM Trials which began very sadly, with the departure of my grandmother and ended on a high, because... how can the end of trials not be a happy day? On a different note, my trials were not too bad, apart from History and Biology.
The past couple of weeks brought the return of Glee and Gossip Girl which have been very good so far :)
It brought the end of my Editorial Board duties, finally finishing my section with loads of help from Narinder and my juniors.
It saw the end of a needless lack of communication between a very close friend and I.
It foreshadowed my life after SPM.
It saw me become the manager of Fulham and Newcastle United.
It saw 3 hours conversations with a certain someone come back into fashion.
-=-
I would like to spend the weekend with my friends. If you're reading this, make some plans and let me know. I really have no intention of staying at home for the next two or three days.
Also, Futsal on Monday?
While I've been away, I've been studying for my SPM Trials which began very sadly, with the departure of my grandmother and ended on a high, because... how can the end of trials not be a happy day? On a different note, my trials were not too bad, apart from History and Biology.
The past couple of weeks brought the return of Glee and Gossip Girl which have been very good so far :)
It brought the end of my Editorial Board duties, finally finishing my section with loads of help from Narinder and my juniors.
It saw the end of a needless lack of communication between a very close friend and I.
It foreshadowed my life after SPM.
It saw me become the manager of Fulham and Newcastle United.
It saw 3 hours conversations with a certain someone come back into fashion.
-=-
I would like to spend the weekend with my friends. If you're reading this, make some plans and let me know. I really have no intention of staying at home for the next two or three days.
Also, Futsal on Monday?
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response