Question of decision.
Just a few questions...
Because I do and I have,
Do you not completely hate it when individuals you care about make their problems in life public without a full explanation and expect you to keep quiet and not give a damn?
Do you not worry... when you find out something you were never meant to know?
Do you not worry that you may implode if you kept that information to yourself?
Do you not worry even more... when the person who kept it from you was one of your nearest and dearest?
Have you ever been worried that being with someone you shouldnt could completely destroy you?
Have you ever just wanted to let go of everything and believe that things will work out the way you want them to... believe that sometimes you can make it on your own?
Peace, that is.
Peace.
I was just wondering if I shared mutual feelings with anyone else.
Because I do and I have,
Do you not completely hate it when individuals you care about make their problems in life public without a full explanation and expect you to keep quiet and not give a damn?
Do you not worry... when you find out something you were never meant to know?
Do you not worry that you may implode if you kept that information to yourself?
Do you not worry even more... when the person who kept it from you was one of your nearest and dearest?
Have you ever been worried that being with someone you shouldnt could completely destroy you?
Have you ever just wanted to let go of everything and believe that things will work out the way you want them to... believe that sometimes you can make it on your own?
Peace, that is.
Peace.
I was just wondering if I shared mutual feelings with anyone else.
Labels: deep thought, Precedence of the Hiatus
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response