The Week That Was
The princess married her prince. The bad guy was found and killed. This week was sponsored by Disney.
I'm actually really upset at the moment. To those of you out there who think they have a friend that can never disappoint you, you're probably wrong.
On the bright side, I got the best surprise of the year (thus far) at about 2AM today. SOMEONE IS COMING BACK WAY EARLIER THAN I THOUGHT SHE WOULD <3 The next month will be amazing.
Deadmau5 is in 3 days. With that, I will leave you with a video that envisions what I think Saturday night is going to be like:
I'm actually really upset at the moment. To those of you out there who think they have a friend that can never disappoint you, you're probably wrong.
On the bright side, I got the best surprise of the year (thus far) at about 2AM today. SOMEONE IS COMING BACK WAY EARLIER THAN I THOUGHT SHE WOULD <3 The next month will be amazing.
Deadmau5 is in 3 days. With that, I will leave you with a video that envisions what I think Saturday night is going to be like:
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response