Electric Feel
Who would have thought that a little tweak in lifestyle would bring about so many changes, good ones at that?
What was once filled with over-thinking has become less so.
What I once thought would really bug me, I now look at and laugh to myself.
What I once thought I could achieve against all the odds, I have given up on temporarily.
What I once saw every day but could not touch, I now touch every day.
Who(s) I once never knew, now seem less like strangers.
What was once a clouded option, now is a set reality.
Who I once loved and thought the world of, now nothing more than a fading memory, a stranger to me.
There is light at the end of the tunnel after all.
What was once filled with over-thinking has become less so.
What I once thought would really bug me, I now look at and laugh to myself.
What I once thought I could achieve against all the odds, I have given up on temporarily.
What I once saw every day but could not touch, I now touch every day.
Who(s) I once never knew, now seem less like strangers.
What was once a clouded option, now is a set reality.
Who I once loved and thought the world of, now nothing more than a fading memory, a stranger to me.
There is light at the end of the tunnel after all.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response