The End.
Don't get me wrong. I am nothing. Worthless. Insignificant. But I also happen to be Keshav.
So... I get knocked down, I feel the worst I've ever felt. Feelings such as the aforementioned do not stick. Can I get a woop woop?
Don't get me wrong. The first half of this year has been absolutely amazing for more than one reason. The company, the once-significant other, the experiences, the deflowering (so to speak). I can say with perfect honesty that the second half of this year will not live up to the first. If Part One was the zenith and nadir, then Part Two will be recovery. Not just my recovery but the recovery of people around me, especially the neglected Constants.
Don't get me wrong. I am no where near what I used to be, what I can be again. I still feel unhealed. Repairing what I once thought was irreversible damage now seems doable. I keep telling myself that nothing is impossible, just very, very hard to achieve. If you want to lick your elbow, saw your arm off and voila. Like I said, not impossible.
Don't get me wrong. Time does heal everything (something I thought I knew). Constants are untouchable. Who/What are these 'Constants' I refer to? They are people of course. People who I have grown to love and cherish, no matter how ANNOYING some of them are (yes, you. lol). You learn to live with them through thick and thin and anything in between.
Signing off,
The Artist.
So... I get knocked down, I feel the worst I've ever felt. Feelings such as the aforementioned do not stick. Can I get a woop woop?
Don't get me wrong. The first half of this year has been absolutely amazing for more than one reason. The company, the once-significant other, the experiences, the deflowering (so to speak). I can say with perfect honesty that the second half of this year will not live up to the first. If Part One was the zenith and nadir, then Part Two will be recovery. Not just my recovery but the recovery of people around me, especially the neglected Constants.
Don't get me wrong. I am no where near what I used to be, what I can be again. I still feel unhealed. Repairing what I once thought was irreversible damage now seems doable. I keep telling myself that nothing is impossible, just very, very hard to achieve. If you want to lick your elbow, saw your arm off and voila. Like I said, not impossible.
Don't get me wrong. Time does heal everything (something I thought I knew). Constants are untouchable. Who/What are these 'Constants' I refer to? They are people of course. People who I have grown to love and cherish, no matter how ANNOYING some of them are (yes, you. lol). You learn to live with them through thick and thin and anything in between.
Signing off,
The Artist.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response