s16, stop fighting.
Overdue
since I've been busy.
since I've been busy.
Celebrated Dhivia's sweet sixteen which was nice.
The following are pictures you have already seen prior to this and have absolutely no need to be looked at again, but are nonetheless going to be looked at again:
Wait, before you look at them. Pop quiz. When was the last time I had a picture in a blog post?



We missed Chittesh and Luvenia.-=-
So my cousin is getting married on Wednesday = huge family gathering. I know that I've got trials really soon, but I can't miss this. PLUS, Marisha is coming down/up from England just for the wedding which is awesome because I've not seen her in 2 years, since my trip to Austria and Czech Republic. You can navigate to that blog post I made about a year back via the 'Previous Posts' on the left bar. Click 'reminiscences'. Anyways, yeah this wedding's going to be awesome, and SHORT (insya-Allah). Then again, it's an Indian wedding so my luck has probably already run out.
On the upside, I will be driving to Kuala Lumpur for the first time. That'll be an experience I suppose. On the downside, I will be driving with my mother next to me. I'll just cross my fingers and hope she falls asleep fast so she can't lecture me on my driving (WHICH IS VERY SAFE FYI).
-=-
It has been sort of depressing as of late, hasn't it? No, I've not been depressed. It's just been generally depressing. Everyone, myself included (but not really) is studying. We're at that time of the year again. I have not talked to a very good friend in more than a month and she lives 20 minutes away from me. I have not seen my best friend in almost a week. I have not seen AIDA in god knows how long. I've not seen Haneesha in god knows how long-er. The full gang hasn't had a McD gathering in god knows h- you get the picture.
I dreamt about a day after SPM about 24 hours ago (btw it's already 3am). I remember Aida and Wen Jun in it. For some precarious reason, I was Wen Jun's boyfriend. I drove them to Feringhi and we chilled there the whole morning. Then, something happened and Wen Jun had to leave so I drove her home. I don't know what happened to Aida :| . Then I went to Queensbay and I ran into Paalan and Dharshini on a date. They said they were going out later at night and they invited me. So naturally, I called Luvenia, Narinder and Chittesh (WHO COULD DRIVE!). Then I forgot some stuff. Then I remember Chittesh and I drove to Sunset Bistro. We did things. And we all got drunk, except Luvenia. Because none of us was in a state that was capable of driving, Luvenia had to drive us home illegally. Best part is she drove my car and not Chittesh's :P Then it went blur again I don't know what happened and then I remember we were swimming in the sea. Woke up right after that. Wait, something is not right. ANYWAYS THE POINT IS AFTER SPM (and PMR) is going to be good, really good. We're all going to hang out. We're all going to chill. We're all going to have fun. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, no matter how badly you screw up your exams, no matter how fucked up life is, no matter how depressed you may feel. We exist. Together. As one.
While we are on that topic, I would like my friends to stop fighting. You guys know me, I almost never say anything about all these fights we have among ourselves. I don't like talking. I don't like complaining about things. I'm not good at being sociable. Heck, I even have a T-shirt that says that.
The T-Shirt. You thought I was lying?Both of you have got to realise we're leaving school in just over two months. And that will be it, NO MORE HIGH SCHOOL. We won't be able to make a fool of ourselves (in a sober state) anymore. Now is the time when you've got to ask yourself if it's all worth it? What's the point of fighting when in three months you may not see each other for a long time? When in three months time we won't have the liberty to goof around as much as we do now? Funny how that works right? Having less freedom to the certain things out of school than in. IS FIGHTING WORTH THAT POSSIBILITY?
And to you two, comments will be spared. I now understand how frustrating it is to have your closest friends being at each others necks. For a majority of the beginning of 2009 I spent time loathing a very good friend of mine. In fact, he didn't even invite me to his birthday party for no reason. So yes, we "fought" for pathetic reasons. In case you were wondering, everything is well between us now, we've forgiven each other (and pending babies...). I could never quite comprehend what my other friends meant when they said it was irritating and annoying. I get that now. I've not been forced to take a side as of yet though I fear that is an eventuality. You may ask me not to get involved. You should also realise that I am Keshav Indran, I am inglorious and I never give up when I want something. What I want more than anything right now is for you two to realise that we don't have much time left to enjoy ourselves. Stop being crude. Times are changing. So, whad'dya say? If this fails, you must realise that I will not choose a side and that I may lock you two in a room with each other and throw the key to its door away until you settle things (at which point I would need to use the DUPLICATE of the key I threw away to unlock the door).
-=-
3.34 am now. I watched 17 Again today. It was watchable. For me to say that about a Zac Efron movie is like giving it a 5-star rating already. Plus, Michelle Trachtenberg was in it. That's a good enough reason to watch it already. Ha, I meant yesterday. I watched the movie yesterday.
I will be leaving for KL at pukul 1.oo PM. I probably won't have time to blog whilst I'm in KL. To be honest, I think this blog post is worth a week of posts. Anyways, I've done what I've needed to do and said the things I've needed to say. I better sleep since I'm driving to KL. According to Law 7A section 2 in the Undang-Undang book thingy, a driver should not drive when he or she is feeling tired or has suffered a lack of sleep. Fuck that.
Safe driver kononnya.
and to the pay-attentioners, the answer to the pop quiz question 'When was the last time I had a picture in a blog post?' is July 7th 2009. It was my dearrrrr dear friend's birthday.
byebye :)
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response