Here's to 07
Here's to:
you; for that conversation ;)
you; for being in my life for 11 years
you; for almost everything quackmeow :P
you; for making this past month amazing
you; for allowing me to redeem myself
you; being so patient with me
you; for that apology
and
you; for 7 months
-=-
Good hello everybody. How have I been? Fine, thank you :)
I've got lots of things on my mind. If you want to know, come ask me some time.
-=-
PATRICE EVRA FOR THE WIN!
fail.
you; for that conversation ;)
you; for being in my life for 11 years
you; for almost everything quackmeow :P
you; for making this past month amazing
you; for allowing me to redeem myself
you; being so patient with me
you; for that apology
and
you; for 7 months
-=-
Good hello everybody. How have I been? Fine, thank you :)
I've got lots of things on my mind. If you want to know, come ask me some time.
-=-
PATRICE EVRA FOR THE WIN!
fail.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response