It's so cheap....
This blog has now got 10000+ hits and the best part is I haven't been visiting my page very much. That means people ACTUALLY read this shit. Lol thanks :)
-=-
I have my driving license now. That means I can now drive you around legally (provided your car has a P sticker) and if you have a umm car because I don't have one yet and I might get one within the next month insya-Allah.
-=-
I came across a lot of old files/pictures/videos today, and notably found was a collection of old chat logs dating all the way back to July 2007. It was nice reading through a whole bunch of them, especially with a certain someone. HA HA.
CW, remember all the stupid and random shit we used to talk about? I have records of EVERYTHING.
Apa lu mau?
Ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :)
-=-
Farewell Maish, I think I've now said everything I needed to and with that I hope every thing's cleared up :)
-=-
Dhivia Darishani, I really mean it when I say talking to you is bad for me. I don't understand half the things you say, I don't believe half the things I say. Now about that kiss...
-=-
Dharsh - 27 August 2007 - (23:05) [[-•Tнε Яαѕн "N" : Do you know, your anti-social Keshav?
Why no, I had no idea.
Narinder - 8th August 2007 - (0:35) somthin new : i taught i saw a slightly plum person
The Plum People are everywhere...
Chittesh - 5th October 2007 - (11:57) !39.Ch.- Vanish : she wants me to go for her party...become her shopping pal and all
I think someone has taken that spot. lol.
Paalan - 5th October 2007 - (11:12) theyvapaalan : watchin porn
LOL
Luvenia - sesat tak ada apa from 2007. I have the first thing I ever said to you on MSN. It's embarrassing so I'm not putting it up. Ask me online if you want to see it.
-=-
Currently addicted to a couple of songs, and jee-wiz, Calle Ocho is NOT one of them -_-
1) Breathe by Telepopmusik
2) Only You by David Palmer
YouTube them if you're free :)
-=-
So who does Arsenal have left in its team? Percy? Rosickly? Walcrotch? Good luck winning the league next season lol.
-=-
CONGRATULATIONS TO MY FELLOW BRAZILIAN ANDERSON FOR FINALLY SCORING A GOAL! Dharsh now that picture you have is worth something LOL
-=-
Jeff Camillo, if you ever read this, never be the doctor when I'm mafia please.
-=-
watch out or ill be ridiculous in the club lookin so conspicuous and WOWWW these women all over da crowd gonna hold their heads steady while i milk the cows and dayumm you da one to please ludacris fills cups like double B's and urst whats more when we leave some dead you want a lady in the street but a freak in da bed
-=-
You are now following Keshav Indranon Twitter to bed.
-=-
Whatever you're going through or feel, you know you can always confide in me ♥
-=-
So much shit going on and all I really wanna do is sit back and enjoy the movie, with popcorn. and a soda. and a chick. so we can make out. and eat popcorn together.
-=-
Another day, just believe. Just breathe, another day.
-=-
i had a splinter stuck in my finger yesterday.
and i had to take it out
using
a needle!
needleeeee!
good times :)
adieu.
-=-
I have my driving license now. That means I can now drive you around legally (provided your car has a P sticker) and if you have a umm car because I don't have one yet and I might get one within the next month insya-Allah.
-=-
I came across a lot of old files/pictures/videos today, and notably found was a collection of old chat logs dating all the way back to July 2007. It was nice reading through a whole bunch of them, especially with a certain someone. HA HA.
CW, remember all the stupid and random shit we used to talk about? I have records of EVERYTHING.
Apa lu mau?
Ikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :)
-=-
Farewell Maish, I think I've now said everything I needed to and with that I hope every thing's cleared up :)
-=-
Dhivia Darishani, I really mean it when I say talking to you is bad for me. I don't understand half the things you say, I don't believe half the things I say. Now about that kiss...
-=-
Dharsh - 27 August 2007 - (23:05) [[-•Tнε Яαѕн "N" : Do you know, your anti-social Keshav?
Why no, I had no idea.
Narinder - 8th August 2007 - (0:35) somthin new : i taught i saw a slightly plum person
The Plum People are everywhere...
Chittesh - 5th October 2007 - (11:57) !39.Ch.- Vanish : she wants me to go for her party...become her shopping pal and all
I think someone has taken that spot. lol.
Paalan - 5th October 2007 - (11:12) theyvapaalan : watchin porn
LOL
Luvenia - sesat tak ada apa from 2007. I have the first thing I ever said to you on MSN. It's embarrassing so I'm not putting it up. Ask me online if you want to see it.
-=-
Currently addicted to a couple of songs, and jee-wiz, Calle Ocho is NOT one of them -_-
1) Breathe by Telepopmusik
2) Only You by David Palmer
YouTube them if you're free :)
-=-
So who does Arsenal have left in its team? Percy? Rosickly? Walcrotch? Good luck winning the league next season lol.
-=-
CONGRATULATIONS TO MY FELLOW BRAZILIAN ANDERSON FOR FINALLY SCORING A GOAL! Dharsh now that picture you have is worth something LOL
-=-
Jeff Camillo, if you ever read this, never be the doctor when I'm mafia please.
-=-
watch out or ill be ridiculous in the club lookin so conspicuous and WOWWW these women all over da crowd gonna hold their heads steady while i milk the cows and dayumm you da one to please ludacris fills cups like double B's and urst whats more when we leave some dead you want a lady in the street but a freak in da bed
-=-
You are now following Keshav Indran
-=-
Whatever you're going through or feel, you know you can always confide in me ♥
-=-
So much shit going on and all I really wanna do is sit back and enjoy the movie, with popcorn. and a soda. and a chick. so we can make out. and eat popcorn together.
-=-
Another day, just believe. Just breathe, another day.
-=-
i had a splinter stuck in my finger yesterday.
and i had to take it out
using
a needle!
needleeeee!
good times :)
adieu.
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response