Written off
I'm sick of secrets.
For real.
Why do WE call it a "circle of friends"...
when all we can possibly do is fight with among one another?
when we can't be completely honest with one another?
when we do not even have enough courage to come up to another member and lay out our problems with them? Relationships spoil everything.
As of now, I've completely written off relationships and the term "circle of friends". If you're my friend, you're my friend. There is no circle.
If you've got a problem with me, come straight to me with it. Do not go through other people and do not share it with everyone else except me ON PURPOSE.
I'm sick of it all.
Y'all know who you are.
YOU know exactly what I'm talking about, Paalan.
For real.
Why do WE call it a "circle of friends"...
when all we can possibly do is fight with among one another?
when we can't be completely honest with one another?
when we do not even have enough courage to come up to another member and lay out our problems with them? Relationships spoil everything.
As of now, I've completely written off relationships and the term "circle of friends". If you're my friend, you're my friend. There is no circle.
If you've got a problem with me, come straight to me with it. Do not go through other people and do not share it with everyone else except me ON PURPOSE.
I'm sick of it all.
Y'all know who you are.
YOU know exactly what I'm talking about, Paalan.
Labels: deep thought, Precedence of the Hiatus
t.write(a+' comments');}
leave a response